ZShipping and ZReturns
A Note About Our Products
We love our products here at ZRunning.com. We use them ourselves...that's why we wanted to sell them. Some of the items we sell can take some time to adjust to. Many of our shoes have a feel that is quite different from traditional running shoes. Our shoes promote a style of movement that encourages your feet and legs to be more sensitive and your body more engaged in the cushioning and stability process. This movement is optimal for the learning of natural running form and techniques. However, we also understand that there will be times you may not like our products or the products we sell. We value you as a customer and will do all that we can to keep you as our customer. We hope to be able to prove that to you, if you happen to have a bad experience with something we sell.
As a company we want to get products into your hands and on your feet (or shirts). We value your input and would love to hear from you. We want you to feel confident that what you are buying will be of value to you and your running experience. In the event you are unhappy with the product, we want to make it happen.
Here's how we do that:
30 Day Any Condition Return Policy
1. Item(s) must be mailed no later than 35 days from the date of shipping to the shipping address (this gives you at least 30 days from the date we shipped it to you).
2. We ask (a polite way of saying require) that the item be in the original packaging.
3. If you can meet the above requirements, we'll take the product(s) back in any condition and exchange the product for something else we carry (we will refund money on a case-by-case basis). We will ONLY do exchanges on ZOutlet products (no cash refund). We understand that sometimes the best way to know if something works is to wear it and try it out. If you made a valid effort to make the product(s) work, then we'll take them back even if they are used, should they meet the first two requirements.
4. Items where you don't have the original packaging and/or have been longer than 35 days are not eligible for a refund of any kind. Seriously, you have 30 days, that's fair.
5. Unfortunately, there are no returns on food. However, if you have a food product still in it's original package, unopened, and would like to exchange for a different flavor, please call us at 435-494-1717 and we have the option to make an exception to our rule (product damaged during shipment, is definitely an exception to this rule...please give us a call).
We'll also pay the return shipping costs, If you need to return an item (reasonable shipping costs only). Please contact us via email or phone if you desire to return or exchange an item and we will agree as to how this will be done. We'll notify you via e-mail or phone of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Many of our items are shipped by a third party company. Please allow 3-5 business days for your product to be shipped. We always hope this number will be lower, but our guarantee is 5 business days. At this time, I am unable to ship outside the United States of America, unless you are willing to pay the extra freight. I will, however, try and find a list of distributors/retailers in your area at your request. Thanks and I hope to be able to change this in the future.